McGrath Lexus of Chicago along with IMPACT365 have created an amazing contest that will take place at Gaming for Green. The top 5 poker chip leaders after the 4th blind level will all have a chance to win $30,000. The 5 players with the most chips will head to the stage, pick 5 random envelopes numbered 1 to 52 (representing the 52 cards in a deck) and IF one of the 5 players end up having a “four-of-a-kind” poker hand or better, they will win the cash. Simple and exciting!
The specifics: (Please note all rules are subject to change)
- Each player will take turns selecting 1-of-52 sealed prize envelopes until each player has 5 envelopes total
- Each envelope will have a single card in it (Ie. Jack of Spades)
- Each envelope will be numbered and each player’s envelope selections will be put up on the big screen
- After each player has selected 5 envelopes total, players will open their first envelope together and display the card inside to the camera
- They will then open the second envelope and display that card to the camera
- They will continue the process until there are no eligible winning hands or until we have a winner
**In the event of multiple winners, the player with the highest hand will win the grand prize (i.e. – a royal flush beats a straight flush which beats a 4-of-a-kind) and in the event of two or more winners with the same hand (i.e. – two players have a 4-of-a-Kind) then the cash value will be split between them evenly.
(ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE)